Customer Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2022
We are a 25-person startup that was founded to reimagine supply-chain automation. It is an Amazon-sized opportunity with a market size of $220 Billion where $15T of physical products are manufactured, bought, and sold annually that has been overlooked for over 20 years. The founding team has experience building billion-dollar companies and includes veterans from Facebook, Apple, McKinsey, Slack, Zillow, and Palantir. We have large Fortune 500 customers and are funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Tiger Global, Dell, Bloomberg, and Ram Sriram (first investor in Google). Unlike most startups, our contracts are long-term and we have 4 years of runway to get to the next level.
Culture and Compensation
We are a customer-obsessed, product-centric company that is building a flexible, remote culture to enable the brightest minds in the industry. You can live anywhere in the US, Canada, and Mexico. We have industry-leading compensation packages. We are willing to sponsor US work authorization if needed.
The Problem We Solve
We are focused on improving cross-company collaboration and work processes in an industry that primarily relies on email, PDF, and Excel to orchestrate work. Think Trello or Asana but with a powerful workflow engine and the ability to collaborate both internally and externally. We are building a no-code collaboration platform where businesses can build and manage their processes and work without code or IT. We also see opportunities for ML-driven optimization that can further automate the supply chain, but we're not focused on that just yet.
You are customer-obsessed and value building a community of users who love the product. You think of customers as investments and are the voice of the customer for us. You like solving big problems and finding creative solutions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years of experience in a world-class enterprise SaaS company
- Built playbooks and digital content to help users
- Experience working with senior management/executives at clients
- Deep understanding of customer success playbooks, metrics, and how to create champion users
- Tailor advice and product to maximize ROI for customers
- Shared customer success stories and use cases
- Managed end-to-end customer journey from onboarding to expansion
- Experience expanding large Enterprises is a plus
- A customer-centric approach to problem-solving
- Confidence in challenging conventions and an independent self-manager
- Passion for transforming the world positively
- Independent and curious learner - you’re not afraid of new things
What you will do:
- Build and drive our customer success playbooks and digital content
- Work with team to manage end-to-end customer journey
- Drive expansion and ROI within our customer base
- Define and drive key customer success metrics
- Manage and triage customer feedback and issues
- Be the face of Regrello to our customer base
What you will get:
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and lead within the company
- Interface with leaders across industries and help drive the next wave of digital transformation in supply chain, operations, and manufacturing
- Work with an industry-leading team of supply chain, product, and software engineering experts
- Industry-leading compensation
- Ownership both of product and of equity in the company
- Excellent healthcare benefits including 100% coverage for individuals & families- health, dental, life insurance, and vision
- Flexible remote work from anywhere in the continental US. European time zones possible with negotiation.
- Quarterly "on-sites" with the entire company to bring us closer together