Head of Growth/Online Sales
With initial funding already secured and a founding team with a formidable track record in the sales technology space, pclub.io is poised to become the #1 sales education and learning platform on the planet, transforming the $70B per year sales training industry.
This is a remote position.
- Grow total online D2C sales (one-off and recurring) along specific monthly and annual targets selling our sales courses directly to individuals.
- Grow email subscriber list.
- Report to CEO and constantly strategize and brainstorm on how we can grow online revenue and create super fans through our marketing all at once.
- Launch new courses on a regular basis to our email list (and other channels), working alongside our head of course production to do so.
- Write copy for course landing pages and other web conversion points to drive high conversion rates
- Run a portfolio of marketing experiments to optimize spend and grow online sales.
- Build a successful affiliate marketing and/or customer referral program to drive incremental revenue
- Design and run our content marketing strategy, including blogs, webinars, podcast, and other top of funnel programs that create awareness, super fans, and eventually pull buyers into our sales funnels.
- Design multiple sales funnels throughout the customer journey to optimize conversion: Lead funnels, survey funnels, events, etc.
- Own email marketing (copywriting and promotional calendar) to drive online revenue and create an audience of super fans. Design (and write) nurturing programs for new leads to convert into paid customers. Design (and write) nurturing programs for existing customers to upgrade to additional courses and/or annual subscription. Etc.
- Own paid and organic SEM efforts to grow and scale profitable customer acquisition.
- Own paid and organic SEO efforts to grow and scale profitable customer acquisition.
- Build and scale our paid marketing programs.
- Play a linchpin role in growing pclub.io into a juggernaut business that transforms the $70B sales training industry.
- Do incredibly fun marketing that our entire industry talks about, creating an audience of super fans, with a strong hint of quirkiness and edginess (we do NOT do your typical boring B2B marketing!)
- Learn some of the most advanced marketing skills on the planet: highly sophisticated product launch sequences, email sequence marketing that gets subscribers ANTICIPATING the next email, and other advanced (underground) techniques that will put you into a different league in your marketing skills compared to your peers.
- Competitive cash compensation and equity (incentive stock options) package. Typical expected benefits: health insurance, vision, dental