Customer Support Advocate - Latin America (English Fluency)
Customer Service, Legal
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
👋 About Owner.com
Owner is the all-in-one platform that restaurants use to succeed online.
You can think of it as Shopify meets HubSpot, but specifically for restaurants.
Thousands of restaurant owners use our tools to build their website, drive online orders, create their own branded app, manage their customer relationships, and set up marketing automations.
Learn more about the problems we are solving for our customers here.
🌎 Our Vision
We’re starting by helping independent restaurants succeed online.
But it’s not just restaurants that need our help. All local service-based businesses are struggling with this same set of problems. Huge technology corporations are taking their customers, bleeding their profits, and making it difficult for them to survive.
So, once we nail the solution for restaurants – we’ll scale it into every other local business type.
Our vision of the future is making sure that the tens of millions of local business owners get the support and technology they need to succeed in the digital age.
⭐ Our team
With less than 100 teammates, we have one of the highest ARR/headcount ratios of all-time in our category. Our team includes alumni from tech companies such as Shopify, Instagram, Robinhood, DoorDash, SpaceX, ServiceTitan and institutions such as Stanford, Berkeley, Brown, Wharton, and Y Combinator.
🚀 Our traction
In just over 3 years, we’ve reached $xx,xxx,xxx in annualized revenues and have raised over $43,000,000 in venture capital.
More importantly, we’ve helped thousands of restaurant owners save their businesses - and not only survive, but thrive.
Why we’re looking for you
As a Customer Support Advocate you will be the first to help when a restaurant owner has a question or is facing a problem. Strong English communication skills are a must to provide great solutions and an overall white-glove experience for our valued customers.
This is a fast-paced, KPI-focused role so attention to detail is key – your days will be spent managing a high volume of inbound/outbound emails, calls, and chats from our customers. This gives you a unique opportunity to sharpen your time management and client-facing skills.
Your success will be measured by your ability to consistently provide amazing support that makes restaurant owners say "wow" every time they contact us.
This is a full-time role that requires evening and weekend availability. The position is 100% remote and open to any location in Latin America, though it will be best suited for PST or CST hours.
💻 The impact you will have
- Respond quickly and accurately to a high volume of emails, calls, and chats from our customers
- Maintain a customer satisfaction level over 90%
- Use Salesforce to log all activities and interactions with our partners
- Communicate and collaborate with your team on Slack to provide the best possible solutions for our customers
✅ Minimum requirements
- Customer-facing support experience, preferably at a software company or startup
- Fluent English speaker, with excellent spoken and written communication skills (fully bilingual or native)
- Additional language fluency besides English is a bonus
- Experiencing working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a telephony system such as Talkdesk or RingDNA
- Past experience with restaurants is a huge plus!
The estimated yearly compensation for this role is the local equivalent to $20,000 USD, with the potential of additional benefits depending on experience and location.