Business Development Representative
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
We're expanding our Business Development team and are eager to add a dynamic Business Development Representative to our ranks. In this role, you will work closely with our Marketing, Business Development, and Sales organizations to strategize, design, and scale our business development operations, with a focus on outbound lead generation. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development.
- Qualify and reach out to inbound leads and demo requests to book meetings for our Sales team
- Execute targeted cold outbound strategies for lead generation to senior marketers at enterprise companies
- Establish and execute a strategy to nurture these leads and transition them into active sales conversations
- Work closely with our Sales team to multithread into existing opportunities to drive conversion to signed deals
- Help build out best practice processes and materials to scale our Business Development function
Why is it great?
- Create large-scale impact and learn how to build out a company’s commercial engine -- business development is one of the most crucial components of OfferFit’s commercial function and a direct contributor to our sales pipeline!
- Learn from senior advisors and McKinsey alumni -- gain firsthand experience working with our board of advisors, the CEO and Director of Business Development & Sales Operations (both ex-McKinsey) to develop your professional and soft skills
- Be part of a category-creating company in an exciting field -- we are pioneering self-learning AI in marketing technology, a rapidly growing $120B industry
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team -- we work hard to ensure all our team members have a great experience and feel empowered
Who’s a fit?
- Efficiency machine -- you are a master of time management and make every minute count. You are able to self-prioritize and have a bias for action
- Structured and organized -- you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator -- you are able to express yourself clearly and professionally with great detail, both verbally and through writing
- People person -- you can build trusting relationships with stakeholders while getting things done, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations
- Data-driven -- you move and make decisions with insights based on detailed research and data analysis. You are resilient in collecting the data needed for analysis
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO (starting at 25 days PTO per year) and Parental Leave policy (12 weeks paid)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop under an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., team resource groups, weekly recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
Please note that we adjust compensation for non–US countries using a relative cost of labor adjustment between the US and your country of residence. Applicants should apply via OfferFit’s internal or external careers site.
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.