Smart Touch Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest-growing technology company. We help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day by helping them detect, manage and resolve critical errors on their online store. You may have heard of some of our customers like Levi’s, Champion, Air Transat, Guess, and Jelly Belly.
We're a dedicated team, driven by 4 values; Customer Obsession, Quality, Results-Oriented and Accountability. We've been recognized in 2023 as the Globe and Mail's 8th Fastest Growing Company, 12th in Deloitte Technology Fast 500, #2 in Canada for Deloitte's Fast 50 in Technology, and #4 on Forbes Canada's Best Startup Employers. If you're interested in joining a team poised for greatness, we hope you'll apply!
As a customer success manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing, leading and shaping our smart touch (tech touch) customer segment. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of the entire segment driving customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion initiatives while creating methodologies and best practices.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute customer success strategies to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to align customer success initiatives with overall business objective
- Serve as a key liaison between customers and internal teams to relay valuable feedback and contribute to product enhancement
- Identify opportunities to turn satisfied customers into advocates, driving positive reviews, testimonials, and referrals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and report on the success of customer success initiatives.
- Utilize data-driven insights to continuously improve and optimize customer success strategies.
- Continually assess the needs of the smart touch program and assess when additional headcount might be required.
Who you are:
- You have 7+ years of managing a large number of B2B customers in tech touch mode.
- You have 3-5+ years of experience as an individual contributor Customer Success Manager, within a high-growth B2B software business.
- You have experience building and/or executing digital Customer Success programs through scalable processes and technologies, with a focus on customer onboarding, early adoption, maturing adoption, impact/optimization, and renewal/expansion.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and generate enthusiasm for driving action.
- You’re an active learner and enjoy both teaching and learning. You want to build your skills over time and want to build up the skills of those around you.
- You have a good familiarity with web technologies. You have strong problem-solving skills, capable of addressing challenges and making informed decisions to drive performance improvements.
- You have a proven ability to measure and continually improve segment-specific metrics and KPIs.
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with ease either in-person or online.
- You are proficient in using Customer Success Management tools (preferably ChurnZero), and other technologies to streamline processes and enhance team productivity.
- Have experience using and building campaigns and automation via customer relationship management (CRM) software (preferably ChurnZero and Sales Force).
Why should you consider Noibu?
🦄 We’re working to be Ottawa’s next Unicorn
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
We're a pay for impact company that is striving to lead the market in regards to compensation. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off & Flexible Working Style
In addition to unlimited time off, we enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees and have a company wide holiday shut down every year. Our flexible working style means you get to choose the hours that work best for you.
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄
...Plus much, much more.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).