Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 23, 2023
Iconic Air is on a mission to catalyze environmental change where it matters most for our planet.
Over 56% of the world's emissions come from only 5 industries. We believe in a future where organizations are incentivized to reduce operational emissions, and fund high quality carbon offset projects that benefit our society. Our role is to lead the charge - creating the software tools that accelerate organizations on their Net-Zero journey with high fidelity information and creative decarbonization projects.
Iconic Air is a venture-backed, SaaS-based data analytics company focused on environmental performance for the largest emitting industries on the planet. This includes Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Metals.
At Iconic Air, we are responsible for:
- Building the software infrastructure for the new carbon world
- Monitoring ESG performance for companies and industries
- Accelerating companies on their Net-Zero journey
- Connecting companies with quality offset projects
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative.
As an Iconic Air Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in generating new business opportunities for the company and be a part of building a world-class sales development organization at a category-defining tech company.
We value your time and want the recruiting process to be as smooth as possible, so we make it simple! Once you’ve submitted your application the following steps will occur:
1. 15 min. intro call with someone from our team
2. 30 min. follow up call with AE you'll be working with
3. 30 min. culture and values interview with two Iconic Air teammates
4. We check references and make you an offer
What You'll Do:
- Raise awareness and generate interest for Iconic Air through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Meet and exceed daily activity minimums including 50 emails
- Generate new leads using email prospecting tools, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales navigator, and other best of breed sales tools
- Understand and effectively communicate our offering and appeal to a variety of prospects
- Schedule quality meetings and work effectively with Account Executives
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc) tools to prospect into specific markets and verticals
- Engage executives at targeted prospect accounts
- Work with executive team to develop outbound process and cadence
What We Are Looking For:
- History of achievement in personal and work goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to write succinct, thoughtful, personalized emails along with a polished phone manner
- Desire to grow and excel in a sales position
- Strong desire to achieve goals and coach-ability
Bonus Points For:
- Experience selling a SaaS product to a technical audience, e.g., CTO, CEO, COO.
- A proven record of success in previous SDR (BDR) roles
- Proficiency with Salesforce, HubSpot, and Outreach
How We'll Reward You:
- Great career development opportunities with the ability to have a company-wide impact, grow with the company as we scale, and help first-hand in reducing greenhouse gas emissions across the world
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Work with top-notch and caring people who are committed to altering the path of climate change
- Eligible for full health, dental, and vision insurance package options for employee and dependent
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored wellness and environmental days
- In-person team retreats and meetups