Head of Marketing & Community
GTMfund is an early-stage venture fund investing in hyper-growth B2B SaaS companies. The fund is comprised of 250+ go-to-market executives from the fastest growing companies on the planet (Okta, Salesforce, Twilio, Square, Procore, Outreach, Shopify, etc). Our operators have been there, done that, from zero to IPO.
We have 120+ portfolio companies and counting. Talented founders and teams building exceptional companies. We help our portfolio companies with everything GTM: from advice and resources to hiring and mentorship. If it’s GTM, we have it covered.
A bit about us:
- We take a long view of business and relationships, as we’re in the relationship business.
- We’re builders by nature, and by necessity.
- We’re here to win.
- We celebrate wins as a team.
As the Head of Marketing and Community at GTMfund, your mission is managing and elevating the GTMfund brand, GTMnow, and our accompanying media assets. You will craft and execute a growth strategy for GTMnow and GTMfund, aiming to increase brand awareness, attract the best Founders in SaaS, and top-tier GTM leaders to join the community.
We see GTMfund as a premier, founder-first fund. You will be elevating the GTM media platform and community in pursuit of that mission.
- Own execution and planning of GTMnow assets: Newsletter, Podcast and Website.
- Build GTMfund’s brand through creative content and strategy, leveraging various channels.
- Own all social growth. LinkedIn and Twitter are our primary channels.
- Build demand gen and growth strategy for GTMnow and GTMfund brands, including managing a scrappy budget and execution.
- Manage full tool stack of GTMnow website and accompanying media assets (podcast, newsletters, events).
- Support planning and execution of in-person and virtual events for portfolio companies and GTM leaders, including our Annual GTM Retreat.
- Support engagement in our private Slack for our Executives and Founders, including driving new programs and initiatives.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 - 5 years years of experience working in SaaS, Tech, or Venture Capital, preferably in a Marketing role.
- Deep understanding of Media, Social, and full stack Marketing. The ability to thrive while owning and managing the digital presence of GTMfund and GTMnow.
- Strong communication skills - ability to liaise directly with Founders and executives and communicate the GTMfund mission.
- Self-motivated - comfortable working in a startup environment without the structure of a big fund.
- A Builder - desire to build the GTM brand and community into a sought-after name in venture capital.
- Creativity - find and execute creative ways to build GTM’s brand and visibility in the startup community.
- Founder Focused - empathy for our founders and take time to understand their pains, needs and wants, and will go the extra mile to help them succeed.
- Curiosity - interested in learning the ropes of venture capital.
- Competitive compensation.
- High-growth environment with a focus on your personal and career trajectory.
- Opportunity to work side-by-side with the greatest collection of GTM operators in venture.
- Creative freedom to build and mold a burgeoning media and community platform.
If this sounds like you, drop us a note on why you're the right person for the role.