Head of Growth
CloseFactor is the world’s first GTM operating system for revenue teams. With its unique set of tools, CloseFactor serves up tailor made opportunities with people who are ready to buy now. Using machine learning to automatically curate unstructured information about companies and extract meaningful insights that go-to-market teams can act on, CloseFactor identifies your best customers, empowering sales and marketing teams to hit their goals.
Our team is composed of Engineers from Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Splunk and VMware. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and building best-in-class solutions for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
As the Head of Growth at CloseFactor, you will play a pivotal role in driving and accelerating marketing pipeline growth for our GTM software solution. Your responsibilities include:
- Planning, building, and executing a comprehensive growth strategy that leverages our product as the primary driver of acquisition and retention.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, sales, and customer success, to ensure that growth initiatives are aligned with business goals and customer needs.
- Taking charge of content marketing, paid media initiatives, and social media strategies to maximize reach and engagement.
- Ensuring demand generation strategies align seamlessly with the buyer's path and our value proposition, enhancing customer satisfaction and driving business growth.
- Overseeing the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with business goals and brand values.
- Presenting insights, progress, and strategies to executive leadership, influencing the overall direction of CloseFactor’s marketing growth.
- Spearheading data-driven marketing initiatives, leveraging analytics to inform and optimize marketing strategies.
- Managing and coaching a small Business Development team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong marketing and demand generation background, with a minimum of 7+ years of experience, and 3+ years in leadership roles within high-growth tech environments. Bonus points for previous experience in an early-stage startup environment.
- Capable of growing our entire customer lifecycle: customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer retention and customer lifetime value.
- Strategic thinker and exceptional communicator capable of navigating between high-level strategic thinking and detailed operational execution.
- Bias for action and a sense of curiosity, thriving in a fast-growing company where everyone's scope is significant and innovation is constant.
- Experience with SaaS business models and funnels (bonus: experience in Sales Intelligence or Marketing Technology)
- Leadership skills energized by ambiguity, excited by the potential for roadmap changes, and motivated to prioritize tasks that will drive scalability.
- Deep understanding of attribution and big-picture ROI on various initiatives and campaigns.
- Analytical and metrics-oriented mindset with a focus on growth and improvement through reports, dashboards, or complex ad hoc analyses.
- Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment
- Growth-stage company with many opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%
- 401k plan
- Generous and flexible take what you need vacation policy
- Remote work-from-home policy
We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. At CloseFactor, everybody belongs and we are actively creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Come join us!