CloseFactor is the world’s first GTM operating system for revenue teams. With its unique set of tools, CloseFactor serves up tailor made opportunities with people who are ready to buy now. Using machine learning to automatically curate unstructured information about companies and extract meaningful insights that go-to-market teams can act on, CloseFactor identifies your best customers, empowering sales and marketing teams to hit their goals.
Our team is composed of Engineers from Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Splunk and VMware. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and building best-in-class solutions for our clients.
What you’ll do
- This is a “full stack” sales role. You will be engaged in everything from developing your own pipeline to running prospect meetings, running discovery calls and demos, qualify firmly, manage trials, and close deals.
- You will have an unfair advantage of prospecting and lead generation by using the CloseFactor platform
- Work with all levels of sales leadership (CROs, VP Sales all the way to account executives and business development representatives) as a trusted partner and advisor on the most efficient GTM tactics
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and prepare hand-off notes to the CX team.
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and the sales process
What we look for
- 5+ years experience closing in B2B SaaS Sales roles preferred; particularly in high-velocity sales
- Verifiable track record of hitting sales objectives and exceeding quota
- Aptitude for learning software and Go-to-market best practices
- Outstanding skills in establishing rapport with customers, excellent discovery and closing skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- High confidence, low ego
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Outreach/SalesLoft
- Previous experience selling sales or marketing technology such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Clari, Outreach, or SalesLoft
- Technical aptitude with data science
- Experience working in a successful early or mid-stage start-up
- Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment
- Growth-stage company with many opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%
- 401k plan
- Generous and flexible take what you need vacation policy
- Remote work-from-home policy
We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. At CloseFactor, everybody belongs and we are actively creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Come join us!