Business Development Representative
CloseFactor is the world’s first GTM operating system for revenue teams. With its unique set of tools, CloseFactor serves up tailor made opportunities with people who are ready to buy now. Using machine learning to automatically curate unstructured information about companies and extract meaningful insights that go-to-market teams can act on, CloseFactor identifies your best customers, empowering sales and marketing teams to hit their goals.
Our team is composed of Engineers from Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Splunk and VMware. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and building best-in-class solutions for our clients.
At CloseFactor, we are seeking someone who is relentless about spreading the word about our solution. As a Business Development Representative, you will play a crucial part in conducting outreach to C-level executives, including Chief Revenue Officers (CROs) and and Vice Presidents of Sales Operations, to generate valuable pipeline opportunities for our sales team. Your success in this role will be determined by your ability to initiate qualified meetings and facilitate the progression of these meetings into Proof of Concepts (POCs). To excel in this position, you will need to adopt a proactive and strategic approach to outbound prospecting, capitalizing on your industry knowledge to pinpoint the right prospects and craft messaging that directly addresses their unique needs and challenges.
At CloseFactor, we value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence. If you're a motivated self-starter looking to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do
- Utilize your expertise and value-based knowledge to generate leads for our Account Executives through cold and warm outbound prospecting efforts
- Ask targeted qualifying questions to identify prospects who have a genuine need for our solution and are a good fit for CloseFactor
- Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to execute campaigns effectively, ensuring alignment with our overall sales strategy
- Play an active role in campaign creation, offering your insights and suggestions to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Engage with prospects through follow-up communication, delivering relevant messaging that piques their interest and keeps our solutions top of mind
- contribute directly to generating and accelerating our sales pipeline, supporting the overall growth objectives of CloseFactor
- Maintain proactive communication with prospects and collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, fostering a cohesive and unified approach to achieving our sales goals
What we look for
- Proven experience in business development, lead generation, or a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Verifiable track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Sales or marketing background with a deep understanding of value-based selling
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- High confidence, low ego
- Experience working in a successful early or mid-stage start-up
- Fun, fast-paced, professional and collaborative environment
- Growth-stage company with many opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%
- 401k plan
- Generous and flexible take what you need vacation policy
- Remote work-from-home policy
We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. At CloseFactor, everybody belongs and we are actively creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Come join us!