Customer Support Analyst (LATAM)
IT, Customer Service
Latambarcem, Goa, India
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Capchase, recognised as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2023, empowers SaaS companies to grow faster through access to capital & revenue management tools. We have been acknowledged by Forbes North America’s best startups and also featured among Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2023. To carry out our mission, we've received $700M+ in equity and debt funding from some of the best fintech investors QED (Nubank, Klarna), 01 Advisors (Tipalti, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable).
In a little over three years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 130 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 4K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join the Operations team. You will be striving to improve the customer experience and providing meticulous attention to the most complex customer situations.Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing colleagues who believe in our mission. We're looking for customer-obsessed minds who love building and learning, always push to be the authority in the subject matters they cover and are eager to share this expertise with others in the organization.
🚀 The Job
- Communicate directly with customers to resolve high-touch cases requiring knowledge of our products, money movements and loan servicing, while delivering exceptional and personalized support
- Collaborate with our go-to market and operations teams to improve the customer experience across all stages of a lifecycle, particularly focused on account onboarding, product adoption, servicing, payments and more.
- Provide clear and detailed communication to customers regarding the status of their inquiries.
- Create educational materials and resources to empower customers to maximize the value of our offerings.
- Implement key processes, training and documentation required to manage the Customer Operations function
- Work with Operations to define requirements for internal tooling that will help optimize support systems and processes for our customers.
- Drive issue resolution from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement long-term fixes to resolve issues in a timely and systematic manner.
- Work closely with new and existing payments and banking partners to escalate support issues with external dependencies and manage service level agreements.
🧠 The requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B support, preferably in a SaaS and/or Fintech company.
- Proven track record of providing high-touch support to large mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Strong command of support ticketing systems and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication – written and oral – and interpersonal skills.
- You are customer-obsessed and constantly think how your work will improve the customer experience.
- You have excellent communications skills and love working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent organizational skills and an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, documenting and communicating cross-functionally about the importance of those processes.
💡 Extra credit
- Experience working with business systems and tools such as HubSpot, Zendesk, Slack, etc.
- Prior experience in a premium or enterprise support team is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.