Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
What your impact will be
- Improve our new customer conversion: Ensure the right messages & experiences are delivered at the right time throughout the new customer journey.
- Increase the number of new joint customers with our top tier partners: Build, deliver, and empower our partners to deliver the “better together” story.
- Deliver the narrative for prospects and partners: Craft the messaging and translate it into compelling content & experiences.
- Own and execute joint marketing plans with key partners: Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and collateral in collaboration with our most strategic tech partners.
- Craft quarterly and annual product marketing plans: Create feedback loops on field and partner customer interactions, set clear OKRs, define projects to achieve those OKRs, and work cross-functionally and externally to execute.
- Enable field teams at Atlan and our top tier partners to help prospects & customers: Empower them with everything they need to guide prospects and customers on the value of our solutions, and how to successfully drive initiatives including Data Catalogs, Data Governance, AI Readiness, Data Mesh, and Data Fabric.
- Define processes for partner onboarding and launches: Establish and refine streamlined processes for the seamless integration and launch of new partners into our ecosystem.
What we’re looking for
- Product Marketing expertise (a must): Proven experience and expertise in product marketing within the B2B software industry, particularly in the realm of data catalogs, data governance, data quality, data observability, data warehouses, data lakes, customer data platforms, and related categories.
- Partner-focused marketing experience (a plus): Experience or familiarity with partner marketing strategies and collaborations will be a distinct advantage in this role.
- A Builder mindset: Thrive in an early-stage startup environment, showcasing the ability to pioneer and evolve product and partner marketing processes from inception to fruition.