Enterprise Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2024
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- At Atlan, we're growing fast in regions around the world. In the past two years, we've won some amazing customers including Autodesk, Nasdaq, Unilever, WeWork and many more!
- We’re now looking to expand our Business Development team and hire our first Enterprise BDRs, focused on outbound prospecting into strategic accounts to scale our presence within pioneering data teams around the world!
- The Enterprise Business Development Representative will play a pivotal role in introducing our metadata platform to the market and expanding our reach to enterprises seeking enhanced data management and governance solutions.
- This role is the first of its kind for Atlan in the US, and it will directly contribute to shaping our growth trajectory and making a lasting impact on the data landscape.
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- Sales is service: At Atlan, we believe that sales is service. If you're the kind of person who wakes up every day to help customers, we're looking for you. Our customers will get to know Atlan from you — you will be the first point of contact and their first impression of Atlan. At Atlan we care - we care about adding value to our prospect's day and calling with intention.
- Deep understanding of the challenges they are facing: As the first contact, it’s important that you truly understand our customer's challenges - what is keeping them from achieving their strategic initiatives and understand how Atlan can help them.
- Voice of the market: Work closely with Account Executives and marketing to refine Atlan's positioning, story, and product roadmap.
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- You have 6-12 months experience as a BDR/SDR or 2+ years of relatable non-tech sales experience.
- You exude a strong phone presence. You project confidence, engage naturally, and skillfully pose questions to understand prospects' needs.
- You possess a genuine curiosity about sales, our industry, and innovative technologies like Atlan's. You approach sales as a craft, consistently seeking ways to learn and improve.
- You are excited by this ever-growing space - as well as being data-driven with your approach to prospecting, you also understand the huge potential for companies to be data-driven.
- You enjoy operating in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment with integrity and accountability.