Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Why is this role important for us? 🔗
- The Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring the success of Atlan's largest and most strategic customers.
- We believe that great customer experience is a company value, not a job role that you can hire for. Every single person in the company is responsible for creating delight in the lives of our users. Doing what's right for the customer is baked into the Atlan DNA.
- You will be responsible for ensuring value realisation and adoption for some of our marquee customers.
- If you're looking for a high-impact opportunity at a fast-growing startup and truly believe that user and customer delight can be one of the biggest moats for a company, this is the role for you.
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- The face of Atlan: You will be the face of engagements with new Atlan customers and manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle — onboarding, training, customer support, QBRs, and renewals and expansion.
- Trusted advisor: You will help Atlan customers understand the different contexts in which the Atlan product can be effectively used and conceptualise new use cases and solutions.
- Great stakeholder management: You will be building strong relationships with stakeholders inside the organisations, from CXOs (like the CDO and CIO) to data practitioners using Atlan every day.
- Voice of the user: You will work closely with our product team to incorporate client feedback into the product roadmap and enable us to build the best collaborative experience for data teams around the world.
- Customer evangelism: At Atlan, we believe that our customers are the biggest heroes. You will play the role of evangelising our customers and their journeys to the broader data community.
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- 5-7 years experience within a technical Customer Success position.
- Proven track record of working with Strategic customers (5,000+ employees)
- Exposure to the modern data stack either as a Customer Success Manager, hands- on data practitioner or coming from a consultancy background where you have implemented these solutions.
- Experience owning NRR, driving expansion and increasing customer lifetime value within accounts.