At Alt, we’re on a mission to unlock the value of alternative assets, and looking for talented people who share our vision. Our platform enables users to exchange, invest, value, securely store, and authenticate their collectible cards. And we envision a world where anything is an investable asset.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for optimizing our sales team's performance and driving efficiency throughout the sales process. You will play a critical role in streamlining operations, implementing effective strategies, and maximizing revenue generation. This position involves a combination of strategic planning, data analysis, process improvement, and team leadership.
The impact you will make:
- Manage and optimize sales technology tools (Salesforce CRM, sales enablement tools, etc.) to support sales team effectiveness
- Create and maintain sales performance dashboards and reports to provide insights and drive decision-making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, finance, and product development, to optimize sales processes and enhance customer experience
- Analyze sales data, trends, and metrics to identify areas for improvement and recommend actionable solutions
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with developing sales team
- Track and manage monthly and quarterly commission payouts for sales team
- Partner with the sales team to help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and adoption of internal systems
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations or revenue operations
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot) and other sales productivity tools.
- Highly motivated and results-driven who will hit the ground running
- Ability to translate complex data into simple insights and effectively communicate them
- Detail-oriented and methodical in your routine; you pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for fintech and/or alternative assets
What you will get from us:
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- $100/month work-from-home stipend
- $200/month wellness stipend
- WeWork office Stipend
- 401(k) retirement benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)
Alt's compensation package includes a competitive base salary benchmarked against real-time market data, as well as equity for all full-time roles. We want all full-time employees to be invested in Alt and to be able to take advantage of that investment, so our equity grants include a 10-year exercise window. The base salary range for this role is: $90,000 - $125,000. Offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.